Monday, February 9, 2009

My Secret

Some people know exactly who they are.
Knowledge of themselves makes them strong.
Others seem to just drift around the world.
Float between persons.
Float between lives.
Float between distinction.
I do not know who I am.
I do not know who I was.
I do not know who I am becoming.
I do know who I want to be.
True.
There is no right.
There is no wrong.
Just like there is no such thing as perfection.
My life is not perfect.
My life is incomplete.
Puzzle pieces.
Troubled minds seem to search.
Look back and forth.
Seek what is not there.
Digging for a truth.
Breaking boundaries.
Transcending mental barriers.
Acceptance is not gained.
Rejection is retained.
I’m sorry for being me.
I’m sorry for being the truth.
I’m sorry for lying.
You do not know me.
You did not know me.
You will not know me.
You will reject me.
You will forget me.
You will remember me.
Riddles are human nature.
Sarcasms seem to rule our dialogue.
Forget your values.
Forget your truths.
Forget everything.
Except for today.
Remember today.
Remember what I told you.
My truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment