Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meh R's

Just a funny poem that I made up sitting here...

I’m a coffee drinker
Cigarette smoker
I swear like a sailor
Risk taker
I’m a partier
I’m a dancer
Laugh maker
Smile creator
I’m a non-believer
Orgasm faker
HAHAHAHAHA
Had to throw that one in there
Joke maker
Big scene taker
Legalize it supporter
Sad movie sucker
Not a Spanish speaker
I’m a picture taker
Not so much a baker
I heart tators
Auto-correct hater
Spell-check lover
Not a studier
Or a Shakespeare taker
I’m an English major
Not a follower
Own path builder
Clarinet player
Shower singer
Lover not a hater
Fountain wisher
A communicator
Ok mediator
LGBT Rights supporter
Dislike the mumbler
All-day sleeper
Playground swinger
The world my inspirer
Pretty good kisser
Hug giver
I’m a cuddler
Journal keeper
Poetic seeker
That’s enough of me in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment